LED GARAGE LUMINAIRE - 4000K & 5000K
The CPLED garage luminaire is a premium-performance solution for illuminating parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring a low-profile luminaire that can be surface- or pendant-mounted. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the CPLED will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional garage lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 171,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides a range of 3,137 to 12,708 lumens.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard (except model CPLED-3).1
▪ Mounting options include surface-mounting and pendant-mounting using electrical conduit.
▪ Optional, integral Merrytek microwave occupancy/daylight sensor is installed inside the luminaire housing, and provides both on/off and dimming functions.1 To order, add the suffix “ODS” to your luminaire catalog number (see example below).
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing, painted white or dark bronze.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.